This scholarship is for podiatric students who have been accepted to a medical mission trip as a Jose’s Hands Ambassador. Priority will be given to students who are members of the Podiatric Medical Missions Association and have been active in club events. 5 scholarships in total will be given to the 5 most qualified podiatric medical students meeting the criteria.
- $200 will be given towards the monetary obligations of any Jose’s Hands medical mission in 2017.
- Must be a podiatric medical student at a podiatric school within the United States
- Preference is given to students who are members of the Podiatric Medical Missions Association
- Preference will be given to students who are active members of the club
- 500 word personal statement (see details below)
How To Apply
Please write a 500 word personal statement about why you would like to go on a mission trip, what getting this scholarship would mean to you, and why you think you’re a good candidate for the scholarship. Please send a resume as well. Scholarship application documents can be uploaded here or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.