The Christian and Medical and Dental Association provides various mission scholarships for student and resident members wishing to spend time overseas as a rotation elective. We also provide a scholarship to medical students beginning their first or second year to pay up to $25,000 per year toward medical school for those who go into full-time missions after graduation.
- Westra Short-Term Mission Scholarship – For third and fourth year medical and dental students
- James P. Owen Mission Scholarship – For third and fourth year Southwestern Medical School students
- Johnson Short-Term Mission Scholarship – For residents
- Steury Scholarship – For medical students planning for a career in medical missions
- Tami Fisk Mission Travel Grant – For medical personnel desiring mission service in East Asia.
- Baptist Medical Dental Fellowship Scholarship – Hubert Trust Scholarship for medical studentsand residents. Joseshands membership not required.
- Project Medsend Grant – Student loan grants for healthcare professionals going into full-time overseas missions. Joseshands membership not required.
- Project Hope Northwest – Scholarships given to U.S. MD/DO students.
- Naomi Kim Medical Missions Scholarship Fund – Scholarships given to healthcare students participating in their first Global Health Outreach short-term medical missions trip.
- FCPA Mission Matching Grant – Must be a fellow or student member in good standing of the FCPA for at least one year prior to making application for a matching grant.
- WPC Mission Trip to House of Hope in Managua, Nicaragua – Through the generous donations of Women Physicians in Christ graduates, scholarship(s) up to $1,000 are available for female medical and dental students wishing to participate in joint GHO / WPC trips.